Hands of Peace relies on the passion and skills of dedicated volunteers. We would love to find a spot that matches your talents and availability and help you become a part of our team.
Volunteers help with things like:
– recruiting host families
– providing meals during the summer program
– planning events like the Farewell Celebration and Spring Benefit
– planning and hosting HOPEducation nights
– helping in the office with technical support
– writing grants for financial assistance
Tell Us What You’re For! Click here to complete our online volunteer survey!