It takes a small village to run the Hands of Peace Summer Programs in San Diego and Chicago, and we can use your help. This is a great opportunity to meet the participants and participate in our summer events. Please review the attached links and volunteer wherever you can. Any help is appreciated!
Throughout the year, Hands of Peace relies on the passion and skills of dedicated volunteers. We would love to find a spot that matches your talents and availability and help you become a part of our team.
Volunteers help with things like:
– recruiting host families
– providing meals during the summer program
– planning events like the Farewell Celebration and Spring Benefit
– planning and hosting HOPEducation nights
– helping in the office with technical support
– writing grants for financial assistance
Tell Us What You’re For! Click here to complete our online volunteer survey!